Stadler Form EVA Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Remote Control with Humidity Sensor for Increased Accuracy
- Suitable for Placement on Floor
- Essential Oil Compartment for Aromatherapy
- Suitable for Rooms Up to 860 Square Feet
Designed by Matti Walker for Stadler Form, Eva, an ultrasonic humidifier, ensures precise humidification thanks to an external humidity sensor, which also serves as a remote control. With her unique Adaptive Humidity™ technology, Eva adapts the humidification output in Auto Mode to reach and maintain the desired humidity level quietly and efficiently. Eva also has a unique optional pre-heating feature, resulting in a comfortably warm mist along with higher performance. Eva can sit directly on the floor, which due to the high risk of damage, very few ultrasonic humidifiers in the market can boast.
- Thanks to Eva's unique Adaptive Humidity™ technology she is able to automatically adapt the humidification output when in Auto Mode. She also has an external humidity sensor inside of the remote control which ensures a precise humidity reading.
- Eva's has night mode (3 LED dim levels), Auto Mode, and 5 output levels help her to reach desired
- Eva gives the option for using essential oils in her cleverly hidden compartment, scenting the air with your desired scent.
- Automatically shuts off when water empties from her 1.7 gallon water tank, giving you peace of mind. She can reach a daily output of 3.5 gallons.
- Use the unique Test Strip on the back of your manual to test your water source. This will tell you how often you will have to change your Demineralization Cartridge.
- Eva comes equipped with a Water Cube and a Demineralization Cartridge