Otto, the wooden fan with contemporary style
(As seen in RealSimple Magazine: May 2011)
Otto makes wind! When heat builds up indoors in summer, the slightest breath of wind is welcome: Otto helps with a gentle breeze or generates a gale! Thanks to the adjustable industrial fan, the air circulation is easily adjusted. This wooden fan is a straightforward chap with height-adjustable feet.
Otto is made of African Saeple Wood. The rich warm umbers of the wood are enhanced and protected by oil varnish. High grade steel balances the natural form of the sapele wood with modern contemporary style.
This wooden fan is whisper quiet. Complete with 3 settings and adjustable height, Otto helps keep the office or living space cool during the balmy summer months.
Otto was designed by Carlo Borer, a renowned Swiss designer.
- Rated power: 45 Watt
- Dimensions: 13.7" W x 14.8" H x 7.2" D
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
- 3 settings
- Speed 1: 583 rpm - 5,900 ft³ (1,800 m³) per hour - 34.7 dB
- Speed 2: 743 rpm - 7,050 ft³ (2,160 m³) per hour - 38.3 dB
- Speed 3: 1045 rpm - 8,265 ft³ (2,520 m³) per hour - 48.2 dB
- Crafted from fine African Saeple Wood
- High grade steel frame and components.