$54.99 was $66.96This kit gives you everything you need to get through the cold/dry season for your Stadler Form Ultrasonic Humidifier. Each kit comes with two Demineralization Cartridges, one Ionic Silver Cube and one Zero Calc to clean your unit. Perfect for the following units: Anton, Hera, Aquila, and Hydra.
Is it dry, humid, hot or cold? Selina provides the answer. The hygrometer is equipped with stat-of-the-art technology and measures air humidity and temperature precisely. Selina is sleek and elegant and fits harmoniously into any living environment. The slim housing is only .16 inches wide. Selina monitors the room climate in style and thus helps you to select the right Stadler Form appliance.
- Type: Hygrometer
- Measures humidity and temperature simultaneously
- Includes 2 batteries
- 3 Volt
- Temperature in both °C or °F
- 100% pure essential oils from Switzerland
- Fragrances: Refresh, Relax and Revive
- For use in any aroma diffuser
- For use in humidifiers and air cleaners with fragrance container
- Made from high-quality plant essences in Switzerland
- Ecologically sustainable production
- Contain no synthetic substances, pesticides or parabens
$9.99Cleans and descales by removing mineral build up on both Stadler Form Humidifiers as well as other humidifiers on the market. Easy to use - keep your humidifier clean and ensure its performance by using ZERO CALC every 2-3 weeks, depending on the hardness of your water. The water hardness can be determined by using the test strip that comes with every Stadler Form Humidifier instruction manual.
Each ZERO CALC box includes three packages. One is used for each cleaning. Please follow instructions on the packages. Do not run the unit while using ZERO CALC. Rinse the units thoroughly with tap water after each cleaning.
The powerful ion exchanger in the Cartridge removes calcification in the water to prevent white dust often created by ultrasonic systems. It lasts up to three months, depending on the water’s hardness. The Cartridge is suitable for most ultrasonic humidifiers with a standard tank cover. Soak cartridge for up to 12 hours before first use.
- Removes calcification in the water to prevent white dust often created by ultrasonic systems
- Lasts up to three months
- Suitable for most ultrasonic humidifiers with a standard tank cover.
- Soak cartridge for up to 12 hours before first use.
$29.99 was $59.99
Tired of cheap smelly kitchen and cleaning cloths? We have a solution.
Nodorsil’s Multi-Pack is made of 100% High Quality Microfiber Cloths. Four cloths come with a unique antimicrobial technology. 99% fewer germs and bacteria guaranteed due to patented ionic silver treatment (the same SilverSan material found in our Ionic Silver Cube). The bio active silver ions naturally prevent odors and bacteria growth. No more bad smells.
The Universal All Purpose Cloth, Active Carbon All Purpose Cloth and Floor Cloth can all be washed 300+ times and still hold 90% of its antimicrobial properties.
Multi Pack includes:
- 2 Antimicrobial Universal All Purpose Cloths
- 2 Antimicrobial All Purpose Cloths with Activated Carbon.
- 1 Antimicrobial Floor Cloth with scrubbing stripes.
- 3 Antimicrobial Viscose Cloths
- 2 Microfiber Window Cloths
- 2 Microfiber Sponge Cloths
This UV light bulb is used with a Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) filter to convert micro-organisms and pollution in the air into water and carbon dioxide. This process, called a photo catalytic process, helps remove harmful chemicals, such as those found in car exhaust, from the air. These chemicals are often a trigger for household allergies.
Requires replacement about 1 time a year. Like a standard light bulb the UV light will eventually burn out.
- Used with a TiO2 - Titanium Dioxide Filter
- Converts micro-organisms and pollution in the air into water and carbon dioxide.
- Removes chemicals which are often a trigger for household allergies.
Titanium dioxide (TiO2) filters work with Ultra Violet light to create oxidizers that convert micro-organisms and pollutants into carbon dioxide (CO2) and water. This process reduces chemical allergens that are present in smoke and other air pollution. Henry uses this technology to further clean the air of your home. Requires replacement approximately 1 time a year depending on how clean your air is. Homes with smokers or close to a busy roadway may need this filter replaced more than 1 time a year.
- For Henry Air Purifier
- Creates oxidizers that convert micro-organisms and pollutants into carbon dioxide (CO2) and water
- Reduces chemical allergens that are present in smoke and other air pollution
Requires replacement approximately every 6 month depending on how clean your air is. If it is used in a household with smokers or an area with moderate to heavy air pollution, such as car exhaust, this filter will need replaced sooner. This activated carbon filter is used by Henry Air Purifier during the first 2 stages of his air cleaning process. The filter is designed to trap allergens such as dust, mold, pollen, and dust mites. It also is capable of trapping bacteria, viruses, and other orgasms. The carbon within the filter also absorbs odors such as cigarette smoke and other air pollution. We advise to change the filter every 6 months
- For Henry Air Purifier
- Designed to trap allergens such as dust, mold, pollen, and dust mites
- Also is capable of trapping bacteria, viruses, and other orgasms
- Also absorbs odors such as cigarette smoke and other air pollution